BTEC First Health and Social Care Level 2 Assessment Guide: Unit 1 Human Lifespan Development & Unit 2 Health and Social Care Values Take the guesswork out of BTEC assessment with sample student work and assessor feedback for all pass, merit and distinction criteria.
By focusing on assessment this compact guide leads students through each pass, merit and distinction criterion by clearly showing them what they are required to do.
- Helps your students tackle the new exam with confidence, with mock examination questions together with answers and feedback provided.
- Provides a sample student answer for every single pass, merit and distinction criterion, together with detailed assessor's comments on how work can be improved, so that students know exactly what their work needs to show to hit their grade target
- Saves you time - realistic model assignments are included and provide an opportunity to generate all evidence, with each criterion and grade clearly indicated, so there is no need to rewrite yet more assignment briefs
- Use instead of a textbook - detailed revision-style summaries of all the learning aims from the unit support students, allowing them to quickly find the facts and ideas they will need for their assessment
- Enables you to customise your course - combine this guide with others in the series so you only pay for the units you deliver